Tuesday, June 26, 2012

*U* is for USA ...

You know, DH really takes part in my crafting. He always asks what I have done, if there's anything new, could he help etc.

So last night I showed him my ATC for the *U*-challenge, which I really wasn't really satisfied with .....


He looks at it and here we go: "Oh nice honey! Great job ... hmmm, what is it? Bras on a clothesline?" I just dumped it without any further inquiry and redid the *U*-challenge, here it is:


 ... would I create an ATC with bras on a clothesline, I wonder ....

3 comments:

  1. Ja warum denn eigentlich nicht? :D Ist doch lieb von Deinem Mann, dass er sich überhaupt interessiert!
    Mir gefallen beide Werke. Du solltest das erste aus dem Eimer fischen und die Geschichte verscrappen - ich finde es total lustig!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Majo, Männer ;-) Die haben schon Ihre eigene Denkweise ha ha ha! Aber so lieb von ihm, oder? Bin mit Martina einverstanden, nicht wegschmeißen!
    Beide ATCs haben ja richtig tolle Farben!! LG, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughd my socks off reading your story. You know...men......
    But I love both projects. Just ignore the talking hee hee. Be proud of your projects; they are gorgeous!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete