Saturday, September 15, 2012

September Sketch at My Sketch World

We had a wonderful sketch from Lucy to work with in September, this is my take ....


The background is crumbled glassine paper, distressed and stamped, also the flower is made of glassine paper, cut with Spellbinders Aster Flower Topper.
I felt a little bit gloomy when I created this card and it definitely shows it, so I decided to create another one, this has more cheerful colours and  represents another time of the day :)

The hearts are cut with a Kesi'Art die, the paper is an older MME.


2 comments:

  1. Alle beide wunderschön, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein Sketch und zwei so unterschiedliche Karten die total niedlich und Klasse aussehen Majo! LG, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete