Friday, August 9, 2013

I am fuming!!!!!!!


I booked a WS with Tim Holtz here in Germany together with a friend for the weekend of August,31,2013. 

The WS was cancelled due to some regulations Ranger didn't meet yet. Ok, I understand that. There are some issues.

But, deep in my heart it didn't sound right to me so I asked Mario directly what was on the schedule for Tim. Can you believe it, he didn't even KNOW about any trip to Germany, no invitation, no plan, no nothing ....

 I could kill!

4 comments:

  1. ? Interessante Planung. Dass Du da verärgert bist kann ich gut verstehen!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. *&#@%%*&@!! Würde ich sagen, LOL! Oh, total logisch dass du total verärgert bist Majo... LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. boar, da wird einem ja schon allein beim Zuhören übel.....
    das ist echt unterste Schublade!

    ReplyDelete