Wednesday, October 22, 2014

12 Tags of 2014

You probably also know how it is, this "BOO" effect in the morning .... Well, I do ;)


Looking in the mirror sometimes makes me think it's October, 31st ALWAYS and EVERYDAY :)


.... maybe I feel a bit like an owl? .... here and now? Now and then?


Anyway, this doesn't spoil my spirits, I make fun of it and myself and create accordingly ♥

This is my creation for the October 2014 Tag by Tim Holtz.

As usual I wandered off quite a bit. I must say I LOVE the background, it looks even better IRL! I will work with this technique more often!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, ein sehr schönes Tag, liebe Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background too, Majo!!! Love the colors, and the elements you've added!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das kann ich mir aber vorstellen liebe Majo, ich habe es dir schon öfters gesagt, deine Hintergründe sind grossartig, fabelhaftes Tag!! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teeehee, you funny girl! Very cool tag! Gorgeoussss background!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Wer ist die fremde Frau in meinem Badezimmer? Genial!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete