Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mason Jar with Rubber Dance Stamps!


Hello everyone, it's Majo from the Design Team here at Rubber Dance Stamps, and today I want to show you a “Mason Jar”  I created to give to my friend along with tickets for the Museum of Art!

I cut my templates with the Sizzix Mason Jar die designed by Eileen Hull.

 I stamped the flowers from the B2-L: Vintage Bird Set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, which I ironed off to get a smooth texture again. I applied Distress ink “Bundled Sage” and Wild Honey” and spritzed & flicked with water.

This shows that the embossed areas don’t take colour, creating an interesting background.

I stamped the beautiful lady and the sentiment from the DAV1-L: Da Vinci Set on either panel. 

I cut a small tag and stamped the word “ART”. The “lid” was stamped with the Burlap background stamp #BK2-2E: Burlap and heat embossed with chunky embossing powder.

 I assembled all parts with double sided adhesive tape.
 This is the back of my jar …..

….. and here you see the front!

 Have fun crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Was für eine total coole Verpackung für Tickets hast du gemacht liebe Majo, da hat deine Freundin bestimmt vor Glück geschrien! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! What a wonderful gift, such a unique "wrapping"! Thank you so much for using my stamps on this one, Majo! It's super cool!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! My dear Majo, it's fantastic project!!!! I can't find any words.......just LOVE IT!!!! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensationell, liebe Majo! Und schon wieder konnte ich was von dir lernen, da ich tatsächlich noch nie auf die Idee gekommen bin mein Embossing zu bügeln. Das probiere ich aus!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Majo- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete