Monday, February 15, 2016

February Challenge Reminder at Rubber Dance Stamps!


Hello everyone! 

You have still 2 weeks to enter our challenge at Rubber Dance Stamps this month.

Our (optional) challenge theme is Romance and as always there's an amazing prize to a randomly selected winner. 

We will also choose our DT Pick of the Month, given to our favorite make using Rubber Dance stamps.

This is my little inspiration or you, I combined 4 tags :)


Want to have the beautiful stamps I used? No problem, 
you will find them here at the shop and you could also save 15% with your "MAJO2016* coupon, so why don't you hop on over?

3 comments:

  1. I like your use of four different sized tags together. They look awesome with different textures and looks to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total schön liebe Majo! Diese Kombination von kraft, rot und weiß sieht super aus und weißes Embossing auf Vellum ist ohnehin einer meiner Favoriten.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to pop by and say Thank you again for your inspiration on these wonderful tags. It was my pleasure using your tags as my inspiration. I absolutely loved your idea, the colours and your creativity. Thank you so much for finding time to swing by my blog and leave such kind comments x So glad you are pleased that I used 'Your Idea' for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete